Before the installation of pneumatic ball valve:
1. Ensure the installation position of the pneumatic ball valve is at the coaxial position, keep the two flanges on the pipeline parallel, confirm that the pipeline can bear the weight of the pneumatic ball valve itself, if it is found that the pipeline can not bear the weight of the pneumatic ball valve, provide corresponding support for the pipeline before the installation.
2. To confirm whether there are impurities and welding slag in the pipeline, it is necessary to purge the pipeline.
3. Check the nameplate of pneumatic ball valve, and carry out full open and full close operation for several times to confirm that the valve can work normally, and then check all details of the valve to ensure that the valve is intact.
4. Remove the protective covers at both ends, check whether the valve body is clean, and clean the inner cavity of the valve body. Since the sealing surface of the pneumatic ball valve is ball shaped, even small sundries may cause damage to the sealing surface. Installation of pneumatic ball valve:
1. Install gasket between pneumatic ball valve flange and pipeline flange according to pipeline design requirements. 2. The bolts on the flange shall be tightened symmetrically, step by step and evenly. 3. When the ball valve adopts pneumatic actuator, the installation of air source shall be completed according to the instructions. 4. Any section of the pneumatic ball valve can be installed at the upstream end, and the handle pneumatic pipeline ball valve can be installed at any position of the pipeline. If the ball valve of the electric pneumatic actuator is equipped, it must be installed vertically, and the inlet and outlet of the valve are in the horizontal position. Inspection after installation of pneumatic ball valve: 1. After installation, start the pneumatic ball valve to open and close several times, which should be flexible, evenly stressed and work normally. 2. According to the design requirements of the pipeline pressure, the sealing performance of the joint surface between the pneumatic ball valve and the pipeline flange shall be tested after the pressure is applied.